- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 24
Chocolate Self Filled Cupcakes are gooey with a cream cheese filling.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- dash salt
- 1, 6 ounce package chocolate chips
- confectioner's sugar for dusting
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Fill baking cups (muffin pan with paper cupcake liners) 2/3 full.
- Cream the cheese with sugar; beat in egg and salt. Stir in chips.
- Drop one rounded teaspoon cheese mixture into each cupcake. Bake as package directs.
- When cool, may be dusted with sifted confectioner's sugar.