- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 19 min
- Serving: 12
Easy to whip up, Chocolate Pudding Fudge will satisfy any chocolate craving.
- 1 package, 8 squares, semi sweet baking chocolate, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 3 cups confectioner's sugar
- Microwave 4 of the chocolate squares, 6 tablespoons butter and water in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir. Add dry pudding mix; stir until well blended.
- Add confectioner's sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring until well blended after each addition. Press into a foil lined 8 inch square pan.
- Microwave remaining 4 chocolate squares and 2 tablespoons butter in bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spread over pudding mixture. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 48--1 inch squares.