- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 12
This cake is always best the day it is made, very rich and chocolatey. Brought to you from the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook.
- 1 pkg. 18 1/4-oz. chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. 3.9-oz. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine and beat all ingredients at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add 6-oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Pour into 5 quart crock pot coated with nonstick spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Tooth pick should have moist crumbs when done.
- Serve in bowls with ice cream or whipped cream.