- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 12 servings
Creamy low fat chocolate pudding frosted angel food cake.
- 1 package white angel food cake mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package milk chocolate sugar free instant pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) lite Cool Whip
- Bake the cake according to the directions.
- Slice the cake into 2 layers. Combine the pudding mix and milk until smooth. Add in the Cool Whip, folding until well combined.
- Frost between the cake layers and the top of the cake. Chill for 1 hour.