- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 24 People
If you absolutely adore the mix of sweet and salty, you are going to love this cookie. The creamy richness of the chocolate paired with the salty crunch of the pisachios makes for one seriously perfect cookie. This is one dessert all the other dessets are going to be jealous of.
- 1-1/4 sticks butter, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup chopped pistachios
- In a large bowl, add the butter and sugar and cream together with a hand mixer. Add the egg and vanilla, beat well. In a medium bowl, mix the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Stir in pistachios. Cover dough with plastic wrap and chill for at least two hours.
- Once chilled, remove from fridge and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Drop about one tablespoon of dough onto a greased cookie sheet and repeat until the sheet is filled, placing dough about one inch apart.
- Bake for eight to 12 minutes. Let cool completely and enjoy!