- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 24 People
These chewy bars are ideal for sharing with friends and family this holiday season.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Mix in flour and sugar until mixture becomes crumbly.
- Press 2 cups of crumb mixture into the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk until thoroughly melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spread chocolate mixture over hot crust.
- Fold in pecans and remaining chocolate chips into reserved crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle over chocolate filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into bars.