- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 10
Everyone's favorite combination come together in Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1, 12 ounce package peanut butter chips
- 1, 8 ounce package chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons butter
- chopped nuts, optional
- Line an 8 by 8 inch baking pan with foil, bringing up and over sides.
- In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter, 1 cup condensed milk and peanut butter chips. When melted, mix in 1/2 cup nuts and spread in lined pan.
- In medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter, chocolate chips and remaining condensed milk. Spread over peanut butter layer and garnish with more nuts if desired.
- Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours; remove and let stand 10 minutes at room temperature. Cut into 1 inch squares.