- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8
Rich and decadent, serve this indulgent dish at your next special occasion meal.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup peanut butter baking morsels
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and water in a large bowl, stirring until well combined.
- Stir in peanut butter morsels and pour into pie crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve warm or at room temperature.