- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies should be served with glasses of cold milk, as they are quite rich.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Mix together butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix thoroughly.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.