- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 24 People
These rich bars are the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. No baking required!
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2-3/4 cups powdered sugar
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, peanut butter and melted butter; press into the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30-second intervals; stir frequently.
- Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter crust; chill for 5 minutes.
- Cut into bars before chocolate is completely set, then chill until ready to serve.