- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 48
Quick and yummy, graham cracker, chocolate chip and peanut snack bars.
- 12 graham crackers
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 (!6 ounce) package semi-sweet real chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- Cover the bottom of a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan with the crackers.
- Mix together the sugar and butter in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until it boils. Cook for an additional 4 minutes. Pour over the graham crackers, spreading as needed.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and let stand for 1 minutes before sprinkling with the peanuts. Press the nuts into the chocolate.
- Once cooled break into 48 pieces