- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Pancakes or waffles made from crowd-pleasing chocolate and Kellogg's All-Bran®
- 375 millilitres (1-1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 75 millilitres (1/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 50 millilitres (1/4 cup) cocoa
- 15 millilitres (1 tablespoon) baking powder
- 1 millilitres (1/4 teaspoon) salt
- 250 millilitres (1 cup) All-Bran® original cereal
- 425 millilitres (1-3/4 cups) 2-percent milk
- 1 egg (or 2 egg whites)
- 50 millilitres (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- In medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, mix together cereal and milk. Let stand for five minutes or until cereal is softened. Add egg and oil; beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
- Using 50-millilitre (1/4-cup) measure, portion batter onto greased preheated griddle or skillet over medium heat. Cook until light brown on both sides, turning once. Serve hot, topped with fresh berries, if desired.
- For waffles: Portion into preheated, greased waffle iron. Cook according to manufacturer's directions until light brown.