- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/2 cup
Especially delicious drizzled over spinach, fresh strawberry and toasted walnut salad, this chocolate and orange vinaigrette is a sweet and savory treat.
- zest and juice from 1/2 fresh orange (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1/8 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until the sugar has dissolved and the dressing is completely blended. Serve immediately.