- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These soft and chewy cookies make a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.