- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Chocolate and walnut rolls using refrigerated breadsticks.
- 1/3 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated breadsticks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the syrup and butter in the bottom of a 9-inch cake pan. Sprinkle with the nuts.
- Open the breadsticks, separate the pieces, but do not uncoil. Arrange on top of the nuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to stand for 3 minutes prior to serving.