- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10
Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake Bars are decadent and delicious.
- 1 package Jello O No Bake Real Cheesecake
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 square semi sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil, extending over edges to form handles for easier serving.
- Mix crust mix, butter and sugar thoroughly with fork in medium bowl until crumbs are well moistened. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan using measuring cup.
- Beat milk and filling mix with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. Filling will be thick. Spread half of the filling over crust.
- Stir chocolate into remaining filling; spread over filling in pan. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight. To serve, lift from pan to cutting board, using foil handles. Remove foil. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes for easier slicing. Store leftovers in freezer.