- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Chocolate Nilla Cups easy to make special treats.
- 32 Nilla wafers, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 4 squares semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package chocolate flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- Crush 20 of the wafers; mix with sugar and 1 tablespoon of the butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottoms of 12 medium paper lined muffin cups.
- Place chocolate and remaining 1 tablespoon butter in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Evenly spoon over crusts.
- Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon half of the pudding mixture evenly over crusts; top each with 1 of the remaining wafers. Cover with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.