- Prep: 1 hr 45 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 8
Chocolate Mousse Supreme is a classic.
- 4 bars unsweetened baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups cold whipping cream
- In heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk; stir in vanilla. Pour into a large bowl; cool to room temperature, about 1 1/2 hours. Beat until smooth.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream until stiff; fold in chocolate mixture. Spoon mousse into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.