- Prep: 4 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 min
- Serving: Makes about 2-1/4 cups
Drizzle this sauce onto cake, ice cream or even fruit for an elegant, sophisticated and of course delicious topping.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- Place the sugar, cocoa, whipping cream, butter and honey into a saucepan and whisk together to combine.
- Cook the mixture over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely smooth. Make sure the mixture does not boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.