- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 4
Tasty mint gives this cocolate frapuccino recipe a little something extra.
- 3 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup 3 Musketeers Mint Minis, frozen (about 15)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- Mix the espresso powder with the hot water until dissolved and set aside until it has completely cooled.
- Place the 3 Musketeers Mint Minis, ice cubes and cooled espresso in a blender and blend until the ice and candy are thoroughly broken up.
- Add the ice cream and condensed milk and blend until smooth and thick. Serve immediately in chilled glasses.