- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 10
Chocolate Mini Puffs are bite size pastries that taste like heaven.
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- chocolate curls or chocolate sprinkles for decoration
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 14 by 9 inch rectangle. Cut into 24 rounds using a 2 inch cookie cutter. Prick rounds with fork. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Brush with water and sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Beat cream, cocoa and remaining sugar in bowl until stiff peaks form, using electric mixer at high speed. Split pastries into 2 layers. Spread about 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture on 24 bottom layers. Top with top layers and spoon 1 teaspoon chocolate mixture on each.
- Decorate with chocolate curls or chocolate sprinkles.