- Prep: 8 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 8 hr 25 min
- Serving: about 2 dozen
Chocolate chip, mini marshmallow and pecan candy treats.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 6 cups (10.5 ounce) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Combine the chocolate chips and margarine and melt in a saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the marshmallows and nuts, do not melt the marshmallows.
- Shape into 2 2-inch wide rolls using wax paper. Wrap in the wax paper and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice into 1/4-inch think slices and store in an airtight container.