- Prep: 2 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 2 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Yummy creamy chocolate and marshmallow mousse dessert.
- 1 (7 ounce) bar Hershey's milk chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- Break the chocolate into pieces and combine with the marshmallows and milk in the top of a double broiler. Stir until melted. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff, fold in the chocolate mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.