- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6
Rice Krispie cereal is the main ingredient in classic Chocolate Marshmallow Crisps.
- 1, 6 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate morsels and peanut butter together in large saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and marshmallows.
- Press mixture evenly in buttered 8 inch square baking pan. Chill until firm. Cut into squares.