- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 10
Chocolate Marshmallow Clusters and studded with walnuts.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1, 6 ounce package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup minature marshmallows
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine sugar, evaporated milk and corn syrup. Over medium heat, bring mixture to a full boil stirring constantly. Boil mixture for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Remove from heat; add chocolate, stirring until chocolate melts. Let mixture cool for 10 minutes. Stir in chopped walnuts and marshmallows.
- Using 2 teaspoons mixture for each cluster, drop onto waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate uncovered for 1 hour or until firm.