- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
This easy recipe for cookie bars is a great treat to bring to potlucks. Vanilla wafer crumbs can be used for the crust instead of graham cracker crumbs.
- 2/3 stick butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Use butter to grease 9x13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over prepared pan to form a crust.
- Add chocolate and butterscotch chips, coconut and chopped nuts.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars immediately after removing from oven.