- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 24 mini cupcakes
Your kids will love this recipe for creamy chocolate pudding flavored cupcakes and vanilla frosting, all topped with crushed Oreo cookies.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 package JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (16 oz.) ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 24 Oreo chocolate cookies, coarsely chopped into pieces
- Preheat oven to recommended temperature for cupcakes stated on cake mix package. Place paper-lined muffin cups into a 24-muffin cup tin.
- Make the cake batter as recommended on the package directions.
- Stir in the dry pudding mix and blend well.
- Spoon the pudding batter into the prepared muffin cups and bake according to recommended time for cupcakes stated on cake mix package.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and cool completely before frosting.
- Place the crushed Oreos in a large bowl and dip each frosted cupcake into the Oreos, pressing gently to adhere.