- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Frosting for a 13x9x2-inch cake
This frosting can be spread on cake or drizzled over your favorite muffins, bars or even cookies. For a thicker consistency, use 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- 1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, like Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-1/4 cups powdered sugar
- Place the chocolate-hazelnut spread into a large bowl along with the milk and the maple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Add the cocoa powder and stir until blended, then slowly sprinkle in the powdered sugar mixing to combine.