- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8
Your kids will love this dessert.
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 16 marshmallows
- Reserve 1/2 cup milk.
- Pour remaining milk into a large bowl and chill.
- Combine cocoa and sugar in a double boiler.
- Gradually stir in 1/2 cup reserved milk until blended well.
- Add marshmallows to cocoa mixture and cook over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat chilled milk with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in cocoa mixture.
- Pour into a 9 inch square baking pan.
- cover and freeze for until firm.