- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Chocolate Filled Breakfast Crescents will wake up the sleepiest guest.
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons pecans, chopped fine
- Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
- Beat butter in small bowl until creamy. Gradually add confectioner's sugar until well blended. Beat in milk and vanilla. Add cocoa; beat well. Stir in pecans.
- Spread chocolate mixture on each triangle within 1/2 inch of edge. Roll up; start at short end of triangle and roll to opposite point. Press all edges to seal completely.
- Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet; curve slightly to form crescents.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from sheet to wire rack. Cool to room temperature.