- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 15 min
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 16 people
Chocolate lovers will rejoice when you serve them this decadent yet light dessert. Chocolate eclair squares are the perfect mix of rich chocolate flavor and airy whipped topping.
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 64 Nilla Vanilla Wafers
- 2 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in Cool Whip.
- Arrange 16 wafers on bottom of 8-inch square dish; cover with 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining wafers. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Microwave chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until melted when stirred. Drizzle over dessert.