- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 6
Roll Chocolate Dipped Apples in a variety of toppings.
- 6 wooden pop sticks
- 6 small to medium apples, washed and dried
- 1, 7 ounce tub dipping chocolate, any variety
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut (or chopped peanuts, crushed Oreos)
- Insert 1 wooden stick into each apple.
- Microwave chocolate as directed on package. Dip bottom half of apple into tub, turning until evenly coated. Sprinkle coconut over chocolate. Place on wax paper covered tray.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Cover and store leftover apples in refrigerator.