- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Chocolate Crinkle Cups will delight children as well as adults because no one will say, "no" to ice cream surrounded by chocolate.
- 1, 4 ounce square sweet baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint ice cream (any flavor)
- 6 Maraschino cherries
- Paper baking cups
- Combine chocolate and butter and heat over low flame until partially melted. Remove from heat and stir rapidly until completely melted.
- Swirl chocolate with a teaspoon around the insides of the paper baking cups covering the entire surface with a thin layer.
- Place cups in a muffin tin and chill for several hours.
- Peel off the paper and fill the chocolate cups with ice cream. Garnish with a cherry.