- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
Consider adding these delicious cookies to your holiday baking.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces chocolate pieces, chopped
- 3 ounces white chocolate pieces, chopped
- 2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg, instant coffee granules and vanilla; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add egg mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate pieces, nuts and cranberries.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.