- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This fun, vodka-based cocktail is a great drink to serve at a relaxed brunch with the girls. Garnish with a chocolate covered cherry.
- 1 Cherry (Chocolate Covered) to garnish
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Sauce
- 1 part Pinky Vodka
- 3/4 part Creme de Cacao
- 1/2 part Maraschino Liqueur
- Swirl the inside of a martini glass with chocolate.
- Place the Pinky vodka, Maraschino Liqueur and Crème de Cacao in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish the cocktail with the cherry and serve immediately.