- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
For the coffe lovers, a great drink dessert, Chocolate Coffee.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1/4 cup sugar
- dash salt
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups milk
- whipped cream
- Mix the coffee, sugar, salt, chocolate and water in a saucepan. Using low heat, stir constantly until the chocolate is melted. Simmer for 4 minutes.
- Slowly stir in the milk until well mixed and hot.
- When the mixture is piping hot, remove it from the heat and beat until frothy.
- Serve with whipped cream on top.