- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: about 2 dozen
Creamy coconut and walnut chocolate drops.
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the chocolate over low heat. Remove from heat and add in the remaining ingredients. Use a spoon to drop onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Place in the preheat oven and turn off the heat. Let set for 15 minutes or until the candy has glazed. Remove from the cookie sheet while still warm.