- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 15 People
Quick and easy recipe for cookie bars packed with chocolate chips, flaked coconut and nuts on a graham cracker crust.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Using a fork, press down firmly to keep even.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool before cutting into bars. Store covered at room temperature.