- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 10
Chocolate Coconut Bars taste like a Mounds candy bar.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large package flaked coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1, 12 ounce package chocolate chips
- Mix first 3 ingredients and press into a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Mix coconut and condensed milk together and spread over crust; bake 15 minutes. While this is baking, melt chocolate chips. Spread over coconut layer. Refrigerate.