- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 12 People
These muffins will make a sweet treat at any breakfast meeting.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces chopped chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together milk and instant coffee.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- Add beaten eggs to milk mixture, then stir in sour cream, butter and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate pieces.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.