- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These sweet cookies make excellent gifts!
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together egg, instant coffee and vanilla; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Blend flour combination into butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate pieces and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.