- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These easy-to-make cookies combine chocolate and dried apricot bits to create a tasty combination!
- 1-1/8 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate pieces
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate pieces, apricots and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.