- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These chocolate chip cookies have bite-sized Snickers candies pressed into their centers, making them an extra special treat!
- 3/4 cup butter-flavored Crisco
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/4 cup brown sugar
- Bite-size Snickers candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together Crisco, sugar, milk and vanilla. Blend well.
- Add egg to mixture.
- Blend in flour, salt and baking soda. Stir in chips.
- Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet, pressing a bite-size Snickers candy into dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.