- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 9-12 People
These easy-to-make treats are ideal for serving at family gatherings.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Cream peanut butter, brown sugar, egg whites and vanilla; set aside.
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Blend flour combination into peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.