- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 27 min
- Total: 37 min
- Serving: 24 People
These fun treats are ideal for serving at potlucks, family gatherings or parties.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix together butter and graham cracker crumbs; press mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts evenly over crust. Evenly layer chocolate and butterscotch chips over top of nuts. Add white chocolate and peanut butter chips on top of coconut. Pour sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25-27 minutes or until coconut begins to brown. Let cool before cutting into bars.