- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 24 People
This fun treat is perfect for serving at potlucks or large family gatherings.
- 2/3 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream shortening, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla; set aside.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.