- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These fun cookies make a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Combine flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, cream sugar and butter.
- Mix in milk, vegetable oil, lemon juice and grated lemon peel.
- Blend flour combination into lemon mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.