- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes 5 dozen cookies
A great recipe for using up unused graham crackers, these cookies will be loved by many.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder, mixing well.
- Cream condensed milk and butter until smooth.
- Add vanilla, crumb mixture, chocolate chips and coconut, blending well.
- Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.