- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 36
Brought to you by Splenda.
- 2/3 cup Butter or Margarine,softened
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 2/3 cup SPLENDAÂ® Granular
- 2 tsp.Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups All- Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Â°F.
- Cream butter,brown sugar,SPLENDAÂ® Granular and vanilla together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix until well blended and creamy.
- Add eggs,one at a time,mixing well after each addition.
- Scrape sides of bowl.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place level tablespoons of cookie dough on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire cooling rack.