- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 17 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: 12
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza is a fun dessert for a birthday party.
- 1, 18 ounce tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded, flake coconut
- 3/4 cup seedless rasperry jam
- 1/4 cup M & M candies
- nonstick cooking spray
- Coat a nonstick 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Spread out cookie dough evenly over the pan, pressing with fingers to flatten. Form an edge around side of dough. Bake at 350 degrees F for 17 minutes or until cookie is lightly browned.
- Let cookie cool completely in pan placed on a wire rack. Spread jam evenly over pizza to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle candies, peanuts and coconut evenly over the jam. Cut into 12 pizza shaped slices.